An Easy Nature Study Membership for Homeschool Families Wanting to Bring Joy to Their Days!
Membership is budget-friendly and includes:
- Encouragement to simply step outdoors to enjoy and discover God’s creation!
- A NEW Outdoor Hour Challenge nature study EVERY week!
- A rich resource library of Handbook of Nature Study Curriculum at your fingertips
- Downloadable nature study plans for the homeschool year – follow along or go at your own pace
- A monthly interactive calendar with a homeschool nature study prompt for each day – never have to guess what to do next!
- Fun resources that work with you, not add to your workload
- Spending more time outdoors with your family.
- Experiencing the world yourself in a new way – alongside your children.
- Being excited about the different ways your children can learn.
- Laughing and making memories outdoors.
- Being confident in your ability to find your unique child’s love for learning.
- Knowing how to spice up the basics of your existing homeschool curriculum.
We show you just HOW to bring The Handbook of Nature Study to life in your homeschool!
our entire yard an extension of our classroom.” – Paula
What others are saying...
Homeschool Nature Study Membership (From: $20.00 / month)
reviewed by Kristen Crowe
When I first began homeschooling nature study wasn't even on my radar. As I began finding my homeschool philosophy, I was intrigued, but it felt so overwhelming. The past couple of years, we've made it a priority. I love how nature study naturally lends itself to a more child-led learning approach. I also appreciate how nature study brings our family together to learn, myself included.View this product →
I love the prompts/activities that this curriculum provides. It has been an open-and-go style, that has been easy on me as the teacher. My kids range in ages 13-4 and they have all enjoyed what we are learning. I highly recommend this to families with all ages and stages!!!