What Is Included in the Summer Nature Study Curriculum?
12 Summer Nature Study Curriculum Topics Include:
- Summer Photo Challenge and Scavenger Hunt
- Insect – Yellow Jacket and Mud Daubers
- Tree – Cottonwood (or other tree)
- Sand and Soil
- Mammal – Mouse
- Bird – Hummingbirds and Nests
- Pond – Turtles and Pond Weed
- Summer Weather
- Insect – Monarch Butterfly
- Geology Study of Igneous Rocks
- Flower – Daisy, Aster and Black-eyed Susans
- Bonus – Sunflower Grid and Great Sunflower Project
Bring the Handbook of Nature Study to Life in Your Homeschool!
What Other Homeschool Nature Study Resources Are Included?
- Summer Homeschool Nature Study Outdoor Hour Challenges conveniently gathered into an ebook
- One lesson a week for an entire season
- Handbook of Nature Study references
- Custom notebooking pages to go along with the challenges
- Nature journal pages in addition to the notebooking pages
- Additional resources suggested and linked for your convenience
- Bonus coloring page
- 72 pages in total
Summer Nature Study Curriculum For What Ages?
- All the challenges are flexible enough to be appropriate for children of all ages.
- Charlotte Mason style exam questions for advanced students are also included.
ebook, 72 pages