Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:
- 5 awesome night sky related articles/reviews
- August Study Grid and extra printables
- Night nature study ideas from the OHC archives
- Recommended study links
I have attached the newsletter download link to the bottom of my blog feed so if you are a subscriber you will receive the link to the latest newsletter at the bottom of every post for the month of January. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can still subscribe and receive the newsletter link in the next post that comes to your email box. You can subscribe to my blog by filling in your email address in the subscription box on my sidebar.
Note: You can download your newsletter from the link in two ways:
- If your link is clickable, right click the link and then “save link as” to save the file on your computer.
- If the link is not clickable, cut and paste the link to your browser, open, and then save your newsletter to your computer.
I’m an Amazon Affiliate and only recommend products that I personally own (or wish I owned) and think my readers will love as well! This post may contain some links that will take you to these products on Amazon where I receive a small referral fee. I greatly appreciate your support!