- Pick a color to focus on during your outdoor time. Look for things both natural and manmade that are that color. (The Hodgepodge Family recently took a red and green walk.)
- Give your child the camera and let them snap photos of the different colors they see during their outdoor time.
- Try to find a color rainbow.
- Use some natural items and gather some color. Take a photo.
Follow up with some journal time:
- Record your color items with little sketches all over your journal page (or you can use the notebook page from the December Newsletter.)
- Print a photo and add it to your journal. Make sure to give it a date and a caption.
- Color a winter rainbow.
Make sure to share your December blog entries with the Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival.
More ideas on my Winter Wednesday Squidoo lens.