Here are some ideas from year-long nature study topics we have done in the past:
- Seasonal Milkweed Study – with free printable notebook page
- Year-Long Queen Anne’s Lace Study and a free printable notebook page
- Year-Long Pond Study – with a free printable notebook page
- Year-Long Big Dipper Study – with free printable
- Seasonal Cattail Study – with free printable
- Seasonal Tree Study – with printable activities and a free notebook page
- Year-Long Teasel Study – links to images and resources
- Year-Long Burdock Study – links to images and resources
- Winter Weather
Make sure to add your year-long study to your January or February nature study plans so you don’t forget!!!
If you are a member of the Ultimate or Journey levels here on the Handbook of Nature Study, you will find this ebook listed in your library after you log into your account. The ebook version available to members includes all of the notebook pages, coloring pages, and color images. I highly recommend purchasing a membership for all the added benefits for each and every challenge.