New Ebook is Now Available to Members!
This is going to be an exciting addition to the Ultimate Naturalist Library membership! This new ebook has nine new Outdoor Hour Challenges featuring some of North America’s most interesting birds!
These Challenges are not based on information in the Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock. You’ll be using internet links and field guides to glean information about each topic. Plus, there are alternate study ideas for most of the challenges presented in this series of bird nature study lessons.
- This 30 page digital ebook has 9 challenges and supplemental activities.
- There are multiple custom notebooking pages for each of the topics. You can choose from simple notebook pages or more advanced notebooking pages.
- There are 9 coloring pages.
- Sample: Print an ebook sample here: Ooutdoor Hour Challenge Bird Set 1 Sample
- Here are the specific topics included in this ebook:
- American White Pelican
- Trumpeter Swan
- Wilson’s Snipe
- Great Egret
- Sandhill Crane
- Clark’s Nutcracker
- American Dipper
- Horned Lark
- Black-billed Magpie
How do you get the new Creepy Things ebook?
Members of the Ultimate Naturalist and Journey levels have access to the new ebook in their library. You need to click the “Members Area” button at the top of the website, sign into your account, and the ebook is there to download and save for your family to use when desired.
If you don’t have a membership yet, I’m offering a $5 off discount code that will be good towards your Ultimate Naturalist membership.
Discount Code: OHC10